Items to Bring
- Five (5) to six (6) sets of casual clothing (i.e., jeans, t-shirts, no skirts, no dresses, knee length shorts, etc.)
- No clothes with holes
- No white shirts/pants or shorts for females or low cut shirts or dresses
- No sleeveless shirts for men or women (not even as an undershirt)
- Shirts must come below the waist
- No shirts should contain the following logos: alcohol, drugs, rappers, nudity, obscenity, gambling, etc.
- No tank tops (not even as an undershirt), mini-skirts, short shorts
- No tight warm up or exercise pants, no pants with writing on the rear end.
- NO SAGGING PANTS!!!
- Five (5) to six (6) sets of undergarments (bras, panties for women; briefs, boxers for men)
- Shoes – casual, tennis shoes (no shoes with heels, high heels), shower shoes, flip flops can be used as shower shoes only
- Socks and/or hose, belts
- NEW pillow in original plastic wrapping
- Single layer blanket in original plastic wrapping
- Personal cosmetic items (soap, deodorant, shampoo, safety disposable razors, toothpaste, toothbrush, basic make-up, washing detergent (no open powder detergent), tampons/pads, clippers/trimmers
- Pajamas, bedroom slippers, robe
- Jackets/sweater as weather dictates
- Be sure to have all important phone numbers you need (especially get numbers off cell phone that you need – write them down)
- PRE-PAID PHONE CARD. YOU CAN NOT USE THE PHONE WITHOUT ONE and change for snack machine (one dollar bills/quarters)
- Writing material (folder with paper, pencil and/or pen)
- 30-day supply of all medications plus one (1) refill
- Smokers – UNOPENED cigarettes. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ANY OPEN PACKS OF CIGARETTES ON THE UNIT.
NO CELL PHONES
NO knives or sharp instruments
NO personal stereos (iPods, headphones, et.c)
NO clock radios or alarm clocks allowed
NO food items allowed (no fruit, sweets, candy, chips, etc.)
NO cologne, scented lotions, Q-tips, powder
NO reading material other than BIG BOOK, 12X12, and bible allowed. Reading material will be supplied.
NO hats, sunglasses, bandannas, or any other headgear
NO flowers or stuffed animals
NO dryer fabric sheets
**Once checked into your room, your bags will be locked up and you WILL NOT be allowed to go back into your luggage.
**This facility is not responsible for money, clothing, or articles of value which are stolen. Therefore, it is suggested that anything of value be left at home and that only a limited amount of money be brought with the client.
**ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS PER ADMINISTRATION**